Sunday Paper Co
Basic Leather Crafting & Bookbinding
- Venue: Studio 925 (Unit 2C, 22 Malingap St, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila)
- Cord organizers
- Personalized Notebook Cover
- Handmade Notebooks
Topics & Techniques:
- Introduction to materials and tools
- Handcutting leather
- Basic leather tooling
- Attaching hardware on leather
- Saddle stitching
- Sunday Paper Notebook + Pencil Set
- Exclusive 20% discount code which you can use in the online store.
- 1 sq ft. genuine leather
- 21 x 16 cm veg tanned leather
- 1pc cutting board
- 1 set button snap setter
- 10 pcs button snaps
- 1 pc hole puncher
- 1 mt small elastic cord
- 1 silver pen
- 1 pair tapestry needles
- .5 mt waxed thread
Students Must Bring The Following (If student doesn't have the following materials below, he/she may borrow from the studio)
- 1 A4 sized cutting mat
- 1 metal ruler
- 1 cutter
- 1 hammer
How to Register & Pay?
- Please complete payment 2 business days after registering. We'll only allow 2 days of reservation as slots for this class is limited.
- We'll only accept bank deposit/online fund transfer as payment. Details will be emailed as soon as you check out. If in case you have not received our payment details, please email email@example.com.
- Important Step: Email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll confirm your slot once payment has been checked.
- View our Workshop policies here.