Sunday Paper Co
Paper Goods 101: How To Start Your Own Paper Goods Business
- Venue: Studio 925 (Unit 2C, 22 Malingap St, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila)
- Limited slots.
Brief Class Background: You’ve spent years attending workshops, learning and perfecting your craft and have reached a point you wish to start your own business and take the reigns. AJ Pangilinan, founder of Sunday Paper will walk you through on building a paper goods business that reflects your style & work.
Workshop Box Includes:
- Exclusive How To Start Your Own Paper Goods Business Workbook
- Paper Swatches
- Simple Black Notebook
- Desk Pad
- Exclusive 20% discount code which you can use in the online store.
- Create a Brand & Focus on A Style
- Building a Product Line & The Importance of a Collection
- Paper & Printing 101
- Working With Suppliers and Understanding A Quote
- Pricing Your Product
- Setting Up Shop 101
- 10 Point Best Practices We’ve Learned Over The Years
Is this a right fit for you?
- At the end of the class you'll: Have a blue print or initial plan in creating your own paper goods business and further understanding on how the business works.
- This class is ideal for: artists, illustrators, calligraphers, wedding invite designers, etc. looking into creating their own paper goods business. Although targeted for practicing creatives, no experience necessary is required.
- This class will not cover the ff: Graphic design or art related lessons, licensing & copyright, comprehensive printing methods, marketing and promotion.
How to Register & Pay?
- Please complete payment 2 business days after registering. We'll only allow 2 days of reservation as slots for this class is limited.
- We'll only accept bank deposit/online fund transfer as payment. Details will be emailed as soon as you check out. If in case you have not received our payment details, please email email@example.com.
- Important Step: Email your proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll confirm your slot once payment has been checked.
- View our Workshop policies here.